Monday, October 15, 2007

Online Learning

I am a big fan of online learning. I found a website that gave the top 15 reasons of why online learning is beneficial and I couldn't agree more. I have a busy schedule between school, work and other activities so it is hard for me to take a lot of credits during the fall and spring semester. Online learning allowed me to meet credentials I needed during this past summer. I was working 40 hours a week, so I obviously did not have time to attend a class. The online learning option explained everything that needed to be done,read or submitted, but allowed me to do the work on my own time when it fit into my schedule. I'm a visual learner so I liked being able to see everything step by step of what I needed to do, or notes that I needed to take.

No comments: