Monday, October 15, 2007

Interwrite PRS

This year as a sophomore was the first time I used the Interwrite PRS or "clicker" tool and I love it. It has helped me so much in the class because it allows me to test myself and see what I know and what I need to study more. It has also let me see if my other classmates are just as confused as I am or if it's just me. Each class my teacher gives us a couple of these "clicker questions" and gives us participation points for answering them, even if we don't get them correct. After she polls the class and we see the results, she goes through each answer and has people explain why it was correct or incorrect. This really helps me understand the material better. I think it would be great for students in the elementary level because it could easily be turned into a fun game but still promote their learning.

No comments: